marți, 20 martie 2012

Phrasal verbs


To get~
~away- to depart, escape from danger (a pleca, scăpa dint-o situaţie periculoasă)
~away with- to do something wrong without punishment (a scăpa nepedepsit)
~back to- come back after an interruption (a reveni după on întrerupere, a relua legătura)
~by- to manage(a se descurca cu)
~on with- to start or continue doing something(a începe ceva sau a continua lucrul la ceva)
~over- to recover from (a se însănătoşi, a trece peste)
~up- to rise from the bed(a se ridica din pat)
Underline the right preposition. Subliniaţi prepoziţia corectă din paranteză:
I  am looking for another job, and I can’t get(over, by, away) the money I earn now. The careless taxi driver got(away, on) with only paying a fine, although he provocked a serious car accident. Stop dreaming and get(away, back, on) with your work. I have to hang up now, but I’ll get(back, up) to you as soon as I finish with my business. She was so ill that she couldn’t even get(on, by, up) this morning.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.