marți, 20 martie 2012

Question tags--exercices


1. Write the question tags for the following sentences. Scrieţi întrebările disjunctive pentru următoarele propoziţii :
Ex. It’s a nice day today…isn’t it?
a. You can’t stand my brother,………………………………..?
b. She likes listening to good music,…………………………..?
c. Nice car,……………………………?
d. They will take us to the zoo,…………………………?
e. You haven’t seen that new film already,…………………………..?
f. Dan doesn’t look very well,……………………………..?
g. You didn’t tell me the truth yesterday,………………………….?
h. They’ll phone if they are going to be late,………………………………..?
i. He is a fantastic dancer,………………….?
j. You didn’t do it,………………….?
k. I am to leave for Paris,………………….?
2. Fill in with the correct question tags. Completaţi spaţiile libere cu întrebările disjunctive corespunzătoare:
Susan: I can’t understand a word from what he is saying!
Janet: a. …………………….? It’s simple. I’ll help you.
S.: b. ………………? It’s so nice of you to do that. It isn’t too much to ask, c. …………………?
J.: No, not at all. Let’s see: you didn’t understand anything, d. ………………….?
S.: In the matter of fact, I did understand a few words, but I can’t connect them. I need a lot of knowledge to do that, e. …………………?
J.: Not too much! I didn’t know everything from the beginning, f. …………………?
S. No. But you are going to explain everything in detail, g. …………………………….?
J. Of course. I promissed I’d help, h. ………………………?
3. Match the two columns. Potriviţi cele două coloane:

1. It’s hot today
2. The children are noisy
3. She’s got blond hair
4. He gave you a lift
5. Let’s watch a film
6. He isn’t ill
7. You  have finished your work
8. Jane was very tired last night
9. Tom looks well
10. He didn’t go to the party




a.did he?
b. isn’t it?
c. wasn’t she?
d. hasn’t she?
e. aren’t they?
f. shan’t we?
g.haven’t you?
h. didn’t he?
i. is he?
j. doesn’t he?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.